Monday, August 24, 2009

A pile of table grapes and bottles of olive oil


Yesterday at the farmer's market in Hollywood I took some pictures. Mainly close ups of peaches and tomatoes and other fresh produce. I took a shot of a man singing in a barely audible voice who played the harmonica like Bob Dylan. He jammed really well and seemed as free as they come. Nothing bothering that man. He had his music and his people hanging around him as though he was some prophet.

I happened upon this table of grapes. They were piled high and looked very colorful. I also liked the symmetry of the bottles of olive oil. They were lined up perfectly and somehow went well with the grapes. A combination of two wonderful things. Two things that Italians have lived on for years and years. Can't be bad I thought to myself.

No comments: